Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Five for Friday--February 1, 2013

Horary! It is Friday and you know what that means?! Five for Friday Linky Party with Kacey from Doodle Bugs.
 

Here are 5 random things that happened to me this week.

1. Even though my Patriots blew it in the playoffs, I am participating in a sale in honor of the Superbowl on Sunday through Teachers Pay Teachers. Hop over there by clicking on this adorable clip art.

Isn’t this graphic by Ashley Hughes awesome? I only have a couple of items in the store at the moment but I couldn’t resist. Besides, who doesn’t enjoy a sale? I have been adding things to my Wishlist all week. I think I am going to have to narrow down my list. Haha

2. Today we had a Professional Development day. Yeah, a day without students. Boo sitting with my fellow educators in an information overload coma for 6 hours. Thankfully, there was some really good information in today's Professional Development. The only painful part was that I don't sit in one spot for long periods of time anymore. It seemed so much easier in high school and college.

3. I finished my Valentine's Day gift to my students. I saw this freebie from Lindsey at the Teacher Wife posted after Valentine's Day last year. I thought it was a great idea. Then I saw glow stick braclets at Target for $1.00. What a steal of a deal.  Click on either picture to download your own freebie.



4. My 100th day celebration is not until the end of the month. So I have been getting reading for Valentine's Day and Groundhog's Day instead. I just purchased this wonderful unit (also) by Lindsey at the Teacher Wife. (Isn't she great?) It has great engaging activities for Valentine's Day and then some. If you haven't already purchased it, I highly suggest it.

5. I found this little guy on Pinterest.

Don’t forget to follow my blog and Teacher’s Pay Teachers store.

Enjoy your weekend,
Krystyn

No comments:

Post a Comment