Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Show Us What You Bought Linky Party

Did you score any awesome deals yesterday at the Teacher Pay Teacher sale? I did! Oh. My. Word! There were so many great deals to choose from. I went a little crazy. I’m linking up with Blog Hoppin’ to share what I bought. Click on any of the pictures to take you to Teachers Pay Teachers to buy your very own copy.




Take a look at what I got!

Ashley Hughes made these great shape clip art graphics. We still haven't gotten to shapes yet in our math program. This will be perfect for the classroom.

This clip art bundle by Michelle Tsivgadellis is so cute. I can't wait to start making activities with them.

Take a peek at this blending unit from Abby Mullins. What great ideas!



This unit from Cara Carroll was perfect for teaching compound words today with my kiddos. There are great colorful center activities, as well as, activities that can be quickly copied. I could seriously buy everything in her store!
 


Here is another one by Abby Mullins. I love these activities. At my school we do the “Walk to Read” method. I can’t wait to use these ideas to help my kiddos with their reading. Plus, Abby included assessments to track their growth. She thought of everything!


Halle Hird from the blog Across the Hall in 2nd Grade was selling these book bundles in her store. Included in the bundle are 3 books perfect for Valentine’s Day. As well as, activities to go with each. She just planned all next week for me. (Thank you Halle!)


Don't forget to link up and share what you bought. I can't wait to start adding more items to my wishlist.

Krystyn


6 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Thank you so much. I hope you LOVE those 3d shapes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to use them. I think I might just make up new reasons to purchase more of your clip art. :)

    Krystyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,

    I am just finding out how wonderful Ashley's art is! I checked out your purchases too and I immediately put most of them on my wishlist in TpT. Great finds!

    Thank you for your comment.
    Krystyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is too cute!! I love it! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!

    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too sweet! Thank you so much! Glad you left me a message so I could check out your blog. :).

    ReplyDelete