Hello all! I'm a day late for the weekly Doodle Bugs Five for Friday Linky Party. After Valentine's Day I was wiped out yesterday. I was asleep by 8:00 last night, so unfortunately I didn't get to my blog. Better late than never, right? In case you don’t know, Five for Friday Linky Party is when you post 5 random things that happened during your week.
1. I was able to finish my literacy unit on Fossils just in time to start our new unit! I posted it on Teachers Pay Teachers earlier this week.
2. On Valentine’s Day my students were on sugar overload. There were so many sweets. My entire classroom even smelled like sugar.
3. I posted 2 freebies this week! Click on the pictures to take a look.
|Graphics: Scrappin Doodles|
|Graphics: KPM Doodles|
4. I tried to fit in some President’s Day things this week among the sugar. I got this great packet from A Cupcake for Teacher. We will finish working on our packet next week.
5. I had bags and bags of those conversation hearts with the intention of doing a graphing and sorting activity on Valentine’s Day. Well, we didn’t get to it because we ran out of time. I absolutely HATE those hearts. I think they taste like chalk. So I knew I didn’t want to be stuck with all those bags for year. (Plus who has that kind of space to waste on storage?) We had Valentine’s Day party part 2 on Friday. I got through most of the bags. Yeah! Next year I will know to buy fewer bags.
Have a good weekend. Do you have Monday off? What are your plans?