Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Five for Friday (June 21)

Hey all!

I'm a day late on my Five for Friday but yesterday I was enjoying my first day of summer break by doing absolutely nothing. It was wonderful! So I am linking up with Kacey from Doddle Bugs Teaching today to bring you my five random things of my week.



One


I reached 100 followers earlier this week. Since I started my blog in January, I have met a ton of wonderful teachers. Thank you for supporting and encouraging me. The giveaway ends on June 30th. Click here to check out the prizes and enter.

Two 


One of my students was standing in front of me when I was taking pictures of field day. She thought it was a hilarious picture. 

Field day was fun but exhausting. We spent the morning rotating around 17 stations. Whew! What a busy day!

Three


We cleaned up the classroom on Thursday. My students were so excited to use shaving cream on their desks that they were really good at following directions.

Four

On the last day of school I had a parent hand me a bag and say "We should have been giving these to you all year long for teaching our child." Haha First time I have ever had a parent tell me that!

Five 



I have T-minus 13 days until I will be here. I will be going to Amsterdam, Vienna, Berlin, and Prague. I am so excited! Anybody interested in doing some guest posting while I am gone?

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to summer! Sounds like you are going on an amazing trip soon. Have fun!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete