Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Are You Lovin' Some Blogs?

Hey all!

I am fortunate to live in a state that has a 4-day conference set up for teachers that are interested in getting their National Board Certificate. I got out of school last Thursday and hopped in the car for a 6 hour drive on Sunday.


Today was Day 1! Oi! Information overload. I even have homework. I still have 3 more days and a ton of information to get through.



In other news....Have you heard? Google is getting rid of their news feed starting July 1! (Ahhh!!!)  Before you freak out....I have great news.... check out Bloglovin. Have you heard of this website yet? The sign up with this site is done within 10 minutes AND Bloglovin will transfer all the blogs you follow with Google Reader. Sound simple? (It is!) Tori from Tori's Teacher Tips has wonderful step by step instructions on her blog. I'm linking up with Tori for this wonderful linky.



Don't forget to check out my giveaway before June 30th. There are a bunch of great bloggers that donated products.


I am dead on my feet. Hopefully I don't dream of National Board Entries too. Haha

1 comment: