Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's On Your TpT Wishlist?

Hey all!

It's that time of year again for Teachers Pay Teacher's Back to School Sale. I can't believe how fast summer went this year. Phew! My room is about 85% done. Whoop whoop!

I just found this linky today. I thought it would be perfect in preparation for the TpT Sale Sunday and Monday. All you have to do is link up with 2 products from your store and 1 product on YOUR wishlist.



1. My most wishlist-ed item is my Measure Madness. I love this unit because it has a variety of activities for the students to do that will get them up and moving. Including...racing marbles down a ramp made from toilet paper, paper towel, and wrapping paper rolls. How fun is that? It is one of my student's favorite activities.
Another activity where student measure how far their cars go.
Click the picture to go to my store.
2. The next product is my 2-D and 3-D Shape book. This book acts as a great way to introduce 2-D and 3-D shapes. Students will be able to draw each shape, as well as, identifying attributes of each shape. The book can be used for review through your shapes unit.



3. Now it's my turn. I swear my wishlist is pages and pages long. The one product that I can't wait to have is...


Interactive Vocabulary Notebook by Abby Mullins. Doesn't this look amazing? It looks perfect for helping my students with new words.


I will also have my store on sale on Sunday and Monday. Don't forget to get your wishlists ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment