I'm linky up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky. I am so glad she brought one of my favorite linkys back for the new school year. All you have to do is link up with 5 random things from your week. Take a look at her new button. How cute is that?
1. I got myself a pedicure! I desperately needed one after walking 8-10 miles for 2 weeks while I was in Europe. The added bonus was the cute nail polish I found.
2. I began my back to school shopping. I still have more to get but I feel pretty good about it all in all.
3. I finally broke down and ordered myself some boots. I have been eyeing them for months and months. They were finally on sale and they still had my size. I figured it was meant to be.
4. I bought all the makings for my very first Monday Made-It. Did you already guess what it is? Stayed tuned to see if you are right.
5. Last but certainly not least, guess who found a heaping stack of dry erase pouches??!! This girl! They weren't quite the sweet $1 deal that every other Target was offering but mine. However, they were definitely cheaper than what I was finding online. I have so many uses for them already.
Have a good weekend.
|Button by Anna Brantley.|