Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Five for Friday- August 2

Hell all!

I'm linky up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky. I am so glad she brought one of my favorite linkys back for the new school year. All you have to do is link up with 5 random things from your week. Take a look at her new button. How cute is that?


1. I got myself a pedicure! I desperately needed one after walking 8-10 miles for 2 weeks while I was in Europe. The added bonus was the cute nail polish I found.


2. I began my back to school shopping. I still have more to get but I feel pretty good about it all in all.


3. I finally broke down and ordered myself some boots. I have been eyeing them for months and months. They were finally on sale and they still had my size. I figured it was meant to be.

4. I bought all the makings for my very first Monday Made-It. Did you already guess what it is? Stayed tuned to see if you are right.


5. Last but certainly not least, guess who found a heaping stack of dry erase pouches??!! This girl! They weren't quite the sweet $1 deal that every other Target was offering but mine. However, they were definitely cheaper than what I was finding online. I have so many uses for them already.


Have a good weekend.

Button by Anna Brantley.


3 comments:

  1. I actually randomly found six (matching!) dry erase pouches at our target! Could not find any others, but you've gotta bet I wasn't leaving those babies behind! Yep, in my cart they went! Red isn't my dream color...but maybe I can cover the edges or something.

    I'm off to get a pedi with my sisters today (my littlest sis is getting married next weekend), and I'm hoping it'll hold up till school starts...if not, I guess I'll just have to get another...oh, the hardship!

    Becca
    Kindergarten A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable! How did I miss out on you? I'm a new follower and look forward to more fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet. Thank you for stopping by!

      Krystyn

      Delete