Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Currently

Oh boy! Where did the month of April go? I can't believe it is already May. This also means I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. Here is my Currently for the month of May.


Listening: I love Criminal Minds. Sometimes it gets a little creepy so I have to DVR to watch later. Plus Shemar Moore is so dreamy.

Loving: Today was a beautiful day. After such a wet Spring it is nice to enjoy some sunshine. However, it is so much easier to teach when it is raining than when it is sunny.

Thinking: Spring fever has hit my class hard this week. They are really struggling with working independently right now. So I am going to have to change my math lesson so I can make the time move more smoothly.

Wanting: A massage sounds so nice right now. What a relaxing way to spend an hour! I have a Professional Development Day on Friday, so 1 more day this week. (1 more day, 1 more day, 1 more day)

Needing: I stayed up last night working on a new unit. I swore I was only going to work on it for an hour longer and it ended up being 3. (haha) I can't wait to start using the activities with my students.

Summer Bucket List: A couple of weeks ago I won a giveaway from Amanda at Teaching Maddeness Blog for a classroom decor. I can't wait to start decorating my classroom. I just hope there aren't any unexpected room changes over the summer.

Off to bed for me. Enjoy your Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. I found you through Farley's linky! I always seem to do the same thing when I'm working on a unit. I always set a time limit, but then I go WAY over and I'm super tired the next day. Glad to know I'm not the only one-ha!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally know what you mean about the endless hours you can spend on a unit! My hubby has to pry my laptop outta my hands to get me to stop! Once you start, you gotta get it all done, right?!? Crazy! :) Glad I found your blog through the link up!

    Aris

    Sailing into Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha our wanting and needing things are opposite!

    And yep- every resource or lesson always takes way way way longer than I initially think it will!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be missing out because I've never seen Criminal Minds and you are the second person to mention it! I will have to watch it! Be sure to post pictures of your newly decorated classroom!

    Cindy
    JustAnother PBJ Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...a classroom makeover sounds super! It is always nice to have a fresh start!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking up places to get massages myself!! I need one with all the stress the little ones are giving me.

    I'm your newest follower, drop by if you'd like. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete