Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Five for Friday (May 3)

It's Friday! Yeah! I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs for her weekly Five for Friday.


1. We had a professional development day today. Thank goodness for that! You can tell that the kids are getting ready for summer because they are getting a bit antsy. I saw this on Pinterest and it made me smile.


2. I participated with this linky this week. What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABC's blog are hosting it every Tuesday. It was so much fun! You can follow me on Instagram @msrichardssmusings Link up and join the fun.


3. I just started a new unit that will be reviewing all the math skills and concepts we learned this year in 2nd grade. I am hoping to have it up soon. Here is the cover.


4. Tomorrow I am going up to my Grandparent's house for a quick visit. They are only a couple hour drive but I don't see them nearly enough.


5.  The last couple of days have been absolutely beautiful. This weekend it is supposed to be 80 degrees! I can't wait to enjoy it.


Magic, Mistakes, and Mayhem is also having a fabulous giveaway for reaching 100 followers! Head on over to enter.

I hope you enjoyed my 5 random things this week. Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! My kiddos are super antsy. I think its the nice weather that is making them think they are already on summer break. I am in Las Vegas Nevada and we have had beautiful weather so I just as antsy as my kiddos.
    Love your blog by the way!

    Cindy
    First Grade A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~I found your blog via the linky. I'm Brandee, your newest follower. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing the Sticky Centers! I just found your blog today through the Five for Friday linky and have become a new follower! I am a fellow second grade teacher! I will be returning to read future posts... :0)

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Ito find you. I am a new follower too. I teach kindergarten but have taught 2nd grade-love that age!

    ReplyDelete