Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning and Five for Friday on a Saturday

Hello all!

I am officially on Spring Break. Whoop whoop! I love being a teacher and I really enjoy my kids but boy did I need this break. I'm a day late on linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bug Teaching.


Here are my 5 random things this week:

1. We started the week off by making these dinosaur models out of marshmallows and tooth picks. Every single student was completely engaged with the activity. They even broke the tooth picks to make the claws and beak.



2. We also got to make these awesome noodle fossils. The students even dug out the noodles like real paleontologists.



3. I got completely funded for my Donor's Choose project on Monday and yesterday I already got my I-Pad! I haven't told my students yet, but I can't wait to see their faces when we get back from Spring Break.


4. I don't know about you, but my wishlist at Teachers Pay Teachers is L-O-N-G. I am sure that I am not the only one. I am linking up with some other wonderful teachers to offer a 20% off sale today and tomorrow to help you "clean" out your wishlist.


5. I am on Spring Break and I have absolutely nothing planned. I can't wait.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment: