Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Bucket List Linky

Hey all! While I was blog stalking today I saw this wonderful linky on Teri from A Cupcake for the Teacher's blog. Teri, Hadar, and April are hosting a linky about some of the things that you will be doing over summer break. We still have about 20 days of school left!


One
Shortly after we get out of school I will be enjoying my summer vacation in Europe!


I can't wait!

Two
Go to a couple of Seattle Sounders games!


Three
Train for a half marathon.



Four
Catch up on my sleep! I feel like I could sleep for a week.


6 comments:

  1. I'm totally on board with sleep! I would love to go to Europe!!! I hope that you have a blast! Glad to find your blog through the linky.

    christine

    Leaping into Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm jealous! Can I go to Europe with you?!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun list!! We don't get out until June 20th! Almost there!!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously jealous! Have a great trip!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you through the Summer Bucket List linky, I am your newest follower! A trip to Europe...what a great way to kick-off the summer!
    Tara
    http://teachingwithtwitte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete