Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Show Us What You Bought!

Phew! It has been one of those weeks. (You know the one I'm talking about.) When the weather is beautiful, the kids are antsy, and the teacher is tired. Thank goodness it is almost Friday. I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to show you what I bought from Teachers Pay Teachers.



I am in the boat of teachers that are not really sure what I will be teaching next year. Our teachers move around a lot due to the high mobility in our district. This means that next year I might not be teaching the same thing or even at the same building. I saw a ton of adorable and wonderful looking units for 2nd grade but I had to restrain from buying them.

However I did buy this unit from Amy Lemons. I can't wait to use it.

I snagged these clip art packs by  Krista Walden.I can't wait to use them in future products. I already have some ideas floating around.




I also got a couple of clip art packs from Ashley Hughes. She always has wonderful products.



Don't forget to enter in my giveaway. You still have a few hours left.

1 comment: