1. We had a professional development day today. Thank goodness for that! You can tell that the kids are getting ready for summer because they are getting a bit antsy. I saw this on Pinterest and it made me smile.
2. I participated with this linky this week. What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABC's blog are hosting it every Tuesday. It was so much fun! You can follow me on Instagram @msrichardssmusings Link up and join the fun.
3. I just started a new unit that will be reviewing all the math skills and concepts we learned this year in 2nd grade. I am hoping to have it up soon. Here is the cover.
4. Tomorrow I am going up to my Grandparent's house for a quick visit. They are only a couple hour drive but I don't see them nearly enough.
5. The last couple of days have been absolutely beautiful. This weekend it is supposed to be 80 degrees! I can't wait to enjoy it.
Magic, Mistakes, and Mayhem is also having a fabulous giveaway for reaching 100 followers! Head on over to enter.
I hope you enjoyed my 5 random things this week. Have a good weekend.