Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Five for Friday on a Saturday

Hello All!

Spring Fever has had my class hard this week. The sad part is, we still have 30+ days of school left. (I realized my summer counter is counting the weekends too.)

I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.

1. Yesterday we got together with our Kindergarten reading buddies. We decided to make encouraging sayings and notes for our 3rd graders taking the state tests. In 2nd grade we don't have any state tests to take...yet.

2. We celebrated Earth Day by making these adorable crafts.




3. We did Lorax inspired reading and math activities all week. 




4. I just finished this new plant unit. Head on over to TpT to check it out.




5. After the crazy week I had, I enjoyed this lovely beverage.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute Earth Day craft!!! Your new product looks great too :)

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring Fever has hit my class hard too! It was a tough week for us! :( Eeeek! We have a while until summer also- Where did you get those Lorax activities!!!!??? I would love to check them out! :)

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete