Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ewww...worms

Happy hump day! Boy can this week go any slower? I have already had 2 meetings this week, so this is going to be a quick post.

Take a look at we got today after school. Eww...worms.


They came in a Styrofoam container. I dumped them into the terrarium. They are HUGE! I think some of them were frozen because not all of them were moving.  I'll have to check all of them tomorrow. (Insert shudder. Yuck.) My students haven't seen them yet. They will, of course, love them. However, they will have to wait a couple of weeks before we use them.

Monday and Tuesday we worked on using inches to measure different items in the classroom. Today we measured "giant" feet using non-standardized units. Just about every student wanted to use the paper money. (Haha)




We are almost through the week. (I just have to keep telling myself that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment