Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to School Exchange

Good Morning!

A couple of weeks ago I participated in a Back to School Exchange hosted by Jessica from Covered in Glitter and Glue and Katie from Adventures of Ms. Smith.


I was given the task of buying some gifts for Tania at My Second Sense that would welcome my buddy blogger back to school.  I was so excited to pack her box with lots of goodies she would need for back to school. Take a look...


Then it finally happened! Yesterday I received my care package. I was so excited to open it up. I can't remember the last time that I have gotten something in the mail that wasn't a bill.


I got all kinds of goodies that I can't wait to use in my classroom. I buy a new set of pens every school year so I was really excited when I saw this new set. Tania also customized some giant colorful binder clips for me. (I forget to take a picture of them before I took them to school.) Hopefully those will help me keep my stacks of paper together.

I really enjoyed participating with this exchange. Don't forget to take a look at everyone else's packages.


4 comments: