Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet the Blogger Linky

Hey all!

One of my favorite things about blogging is meeting other teacher bloggers. I stumbled on this wonderful linky hosted by Stephanie from Falling into First that introduces bloggers. What a great way to meet new people! Here is a little more information about me...



I am Krystyn. I'm 30 year old teacher and blogger living in Washington State. This will be my 5th year teaching 2nd graders.

My sweetie and I. 
I met my boyfriend at school. He worked at the Boys and Girls Club that is located at my school.


Q: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I love to travel. I'll be heading to Iceland on Thursday. Here are a few pictures from last year's adventure: Germany, Austria, and Czech Republic.




 My family are huge soccer fans.





Q: If You Weren't a Teacher, What Would You Be?

When I was in high school I wanted to be a professional photographer. I love taking pictures and capturing specific moments. 

Q: Three Little Words That Describe You

Loyal. Creative. Family-oriented 

Q: Finish This Sentence, "________, Said No Teacher Ever!!


This pretty much describes my Friday night. 

Q: It's Your Birthday And You Can Invite Anyone To The Party. Who Are You Inviting?

Miranda Lambert and Blake Sheldon. They just look like they are having a ton of fun and I love their music.

Q: If Someone Wrote a Book About Your Life, What Would Be the Title?

Travels and Adventures

Q: You Get To Pick One Superpower. What Is It?

Teleportation for sure. I love to travel and go on adventures but sometimes I don't enjoy the time it takes to get there. 

Q: What's Your Favorite Quote?

I have a ton of favorite quotes but I only picked a few to include.



Q: If You Had to Sing One Song On American Idol, What Would It Be?

"Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi

I love that song! Every time it comes on I sing it at the top of my lungs. (My poor boyfriend.) 

Q: Are You a Morning Person or Night Owl?

I am a little bit of both but I would say mostly a Night Owl. I have been staying up pretty late recently. Which is all going to have to change once school starts.

Q: What's Your Favorite Resource You've Created?

I really like my Measurement Madness supplement unit. There are so many great hands-on activities in this unit. These are always my student's favorite math activities. 



Q: Share Something We Might Not Know About You!

I get really grouchy when I am hungry. I try to keep snacks close by to prevent completely biting anyone's head off. 

This e-card makes me laugh. 


Head over to Stephanie's blog to read about all of your favorite bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. Teleportation would be amazing - I spend so many hours stuck in traffic! Have an amazing time in Iceland!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystyn! I am also in love with traveling! Unfortunately, this summer I was unable to travel, but I'm already planning my next big trip to Europe for next summer! :) Enjoy your time in Iceland! Best Wishes!

    Anna
    Kinder Tykes

    ReplyDelete