Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Five for Fraterday

Hey friends! It's been a while since I have posted. I have missed it.

I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. This week it is going to be a random collection of things that have been going on for the last month.




Check out my awesome new blog design! I am in love. I am all about the colors and the fonts. Megan from A Bird in Hand did an awesome job. She was super easy to work with and my blog was finished a lot earlier than I expected. I would recommend Megan to anyone that was looking at starting a blog or getting a new design.

A Bird in Hand Designs


I finally uploaded my pictures from my trip to Iceland onto my computer. I love the picture gallery idea I have been seeing all over Pinterest. I just have the hard part of deciding which pictures I want to print. Here are the ones I've picked so far.






My boyfriend asked me to marry him! I said "YES," of course! We celebrated by drinking beer at our local brewery.




I am loving fall. This is my favorite time of year. I love wearing scarves, boots, and drinking/eating all things pumpkin. I tried my hand at butternut squash chipotle bisque. (Click on the link for the recipe.) Delish! It is a little mild (heat wise). So if you want it spicier you can always add in more chipotle.





However I have been enjoying my new home. Lately we have been getting views like this.



Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. First....I LOVE your blog design! The pictures from your vacation are awesome. I love October, and fall, and warm cozy soups with a side of a good book to read. I think I need to try your recipe. Thanks for sharing.


    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete