Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Look What We Got!

Hey friends! Remember me? I used to blog on a regular bases and actually reply to emails in a timely manner. Sigh...I can't wait until this year is done.

I did manage to enjoy the cyber sale at Teachers Pay Teachers. Did you already head over there? Wowza! There is good stuff to be had.


I bought a ton of clip art this time around from 2 of my favorite clip art creators: Krista Wallden and Melonheadz.



I also got a couple of other random units from other teacher authors. The Fry Phrases are from Christina Bainbridge. Christina includes a tons of activities for students to practice their decoding skills. I also picked up 2 "One Breath Boxes" from DK Coleman. She offers a free One Breath Box on her TpT store. I downloaded it and tried it out with my kids. They loved it! I bought two more units with some of the harder words for later in the year.


What did you buy? Don't forget to link up with Blog Hoppin' to share what you got.

I think I am going to head back to TpT for round 2 before the sale is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment